You will be responsible for developing the North American Smart Buildings and Industry business pipeline. Scout prospects, identify and engage stakeholders, and qualify opportunities. You will navigate prospects through the benefits of LumenRadio’s wireless connectivity technology exemplifying our value proposition and identifying product/application-technology fit.
Based on your inherent interest in technology, you are comfortable with ambiguity and grasping new technology platforms. You can familiarize yourself with the customer’s business, eager to comprehend its intricacies, requirements, challenges, and opportunities resulting in a credibly engaging dialogue with the customer, both in terms of business value and technology. You’ll ask pertinent questions to understand how you can drive customer value by resolving their technical challenges.
In close cooperation with the Director of Sales, Field Application and Product teams, you will disseminate knowledge about how our technology is implemented in the customer’s digital products, including preparing and pedagogically implementing meetings and workshops off and on customer’s premises.
Abilities and Qualifications
- A self-motivated explorative hunter eager to build a book of business and refine their strategy over time. Schedule joint meetings with the Director of Sales, collaborating in building proof-of-concept trajectories.
- Create awareness for our technology uncovering market challenges that can be addressed with our technology.
- Ability to interpret and analyze customer feedback and present to cross-functional teams across LumenRadio’s Sales, Marketing, and R&D departments. Detail-oriented succinctly articulating and documenting customer interactions.
- Drives ownership in a dynamic setting, supporting internal and external requests, including customer support calls.
- Basic knowledge of embedded H/W and S/W will be helpful.
- Knowledge of communication systems: cellular (2-5G), Bluetooth, WiFi, Zigbee, Thread, Wireless Mesh Networks, and ISM band radio is an advantage. Knowledge of cloud-based platforms and IoT value chain is helpful.
- International startup experience preferred. You must be comfortable interfacing with and visiting your Swedish counterparts. Have a valid US Passport.
- Radical-candor; You should be comfortable with transparency and openness. Challenge your colleagues and ask questions.
- Ability to travel regionally, nationally, and internationally ranging from 0-30%.
- Career Growth. You will be LumenRadio’s second US-based employee. Develop the position yourself and contribute towards developing our US operations by directly impacting our growth strategy.
- A tribe composed of highly driven and intelligent technology enthusiasts pioneering innovative wireless technology solutions. As we scale, directly influence building LumenRadio into a global wireless communication technology leader.
- Yearly kickoff in Sweden sponsored by LumenRadio. Join your colleagues in kicking back at unique destinations with fun and relaxing activities curated by our HR team.
- $300 annual professional self-improvement allowance.
- Mac or Windows laptop, you choose. Personal iPhone.
- Competitive salary with 401(k) match, 5-weeks PTO. Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Relocation is not offered. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. All applications will be treated as confidential.
We are continuously reviewing applications and performing interviews, please submit your resume along with a cover letter. For additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org