LumenRadio is looking for a driven Chief Accountant to join our team in Gothenburg, where we just moved into our new office in Technopolis! This is an very attractive opportunity for you who want to be part of our journey towards listing and participate in running the ongoing project to make LumenRadio compliant according to IFRS, in combination with being responsible for the Swedish companies' legal accounting. You will report to our CFO and you will develop and run the accounting process during the LumenRadio's growth journey. We are looking for you who want to develop, take responsibility and be part of an exciting company where you will play a key role!
LumenRadio is a high-tech company experiencing massive growth. We are leading the wireless transformation within the lighting industry and develops products that help the biggest film production companies make their magic. We provide ultra-reliable and ultra-low power device-to-device wireless connectivity for the most business-critical applications. From high-profile professional lighting installations to heavy-duty industrial equipment, we have solutions that works in environments where all others fail. Join our journey!
- Responsible for the group's accounts; monthly, quarterly and annual accounts as well as annual reports
- Responsible for receiving accounts from the two foreign companies
- Responsible and drive the shift within the group from K3 to IFRS
- Ensure that the company acts and works in accordance with the accounting rules and laws that apply
- Keep up to date with rules and policies within IFRS
- Responsible for tax issues for the Group
- Develop and build a sustainable accounting function that is robust for the company's growth
- Responsible for and developing the company's consolidated accounts
- Contact with accountants and lawyers
- Close collaboration with the company's CFO
- We are looking for you with a bachelor- or master's degree in economics and with a few years of relevant work experience in accounting or auditing
- Experience in or reviewed both groups and listed companies in an international environment and thus have a solid understanding of IFRS and what is required from an accounting perspective in a listed company
- You also have good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft tools, and if you have also worked in other analysis tools, it is an advantage.
- Analytical, structured and confident in yourself and your professional role
- Take responsibility in your work and get things done
- You are independent and dare to take your own initiatives where needed, while you collaborate well with other colleagues
- We also see that you have an interest in the business and see LumenRadio as an exciting Tech company.
- You have a passion for accounting and developing new processes, at the same time as you are attracted to working in a growth company with all that entails
- Fluent in both English and Swedish, written and spoken